Friday, September 15, 2006

How does life take up so much time?




I know I have been MIA for a while. It seems every time I get a chance to do anything frivolous my kids get wind of it and make sure my attention is on them. Actually, I have been trying to focus on my boys as much as I can because I have been watching my neice Mady ( who is 7 months old)3 days a week and it takes a bit of my time away from them. The Pampered Chef is keeping me busy because I am trying to get into a groove of some sort. I am still working out some kinks with that. I have a Pampered Chef Bridal Shower on Sunday, which has been keeping me up at night because this isnt just some show, its someones bridal shower. That is something this couple (or the bride at least) will remember forever! Thats alot of Pressure! :)Anyway, I will let you know how that goes! UMMmmmmmm, what else is going on...Oh yes, the lakehouse is So nice now! Daniel has done Such a good job (with the help of lots of friends) remodeling. We had a Great labor day weekend with Levi and Family and Des and Family. It was So great to get to see my brother and sister-n-law and get to spend time with my neice and nephew. Ughh, my neice Afton is SOOO adorable, I could Eat her!! :) Cedar is So funny, he is So animated and its so Leviesque. LOL!
Ok, well its late and I am losing my thoughts quickly. Hope you like Ashers 9 month shots. Isnt he Such a little man?!

11 comments:

Sarafu said...

You'll have to turn your monitor to the side apparently to view the first 2 pics. Sorry, I couldnt figure out how to fix that!

Unknown said...

Yeah, I saw the first picture and I thought you were flying. I was like, wow, what a creative pose they got there. I wonder how they did that. :) 'Cause your hair is all flying sideways and such. Anyway, super cute pics!!!!

Elizabeth F. said...

I thought you were flying too or laying down or something.But, they are sooo cute. You always take such good mama/baby pics. Asher is sooo cute and chubby! I can't wait to see you guys! Time will not pass by quickly enough.

I am in the same stage of being overwhelmed by children. They ahve a funny way of taking over your life!

Elizabeth F. said...

Xander was sitting beside me looking at the pics and said "Asher looks like me..he..he..Asher look like me!I said why? He said, "his hair is short and blonde like me." I think he expected his hair to be longer like Jack's. So funny!

Sarafu said...

Thats really funny because Daniel says the same thing, I mean, that AHer looks like Xander. :) Hes a little chubbier but he does have alot of the same qualities.

Anonymous said...

Pampered Chef should pick up for you now, with the weather cooling off and the holidays coming...humans are all about the food in the fall and winter! hope the bridal shower goes well! and p.s. i also thought the picture was of you and the baby flying:)

Elizabeth F. said...

Sara,
Hurry up and get back from that dang lake house and post something!!!:-)

E

Sarafu said...

Yah, Yah, We arent at the lake house All the time. We did go this last weekend but not the weekend before. I am having hard time posting because I am so insanly busy it seems. I am trying to homeschool Jack for Preschool, I am watching my 7 month old neice 3 days a week, I am attempting at keeping up with my Pampered Chef business, of course then there is the keeping up with my house and giving quality time to my kids (and husband)and your basic email replys and bills and cooking etc..... I am somewhat uninspired as far as blogging goes. I havent even been able to check other peoples blogs and I cant think of anything interesting to say on my own. I am hoping I will feel more inspired soon! :) Maybe you could give me a topic and I will stay up late and blog. lol!

Anonymous said...

ok here are some suggested funny blog topics: stupid tv commercials (have you seen the "Head on" one about the headache remover thing?!), stupid songs (there's a new one called "1985" about an uncool mom who grew up in the 80's and is in denial she's old. THAT WOULD BE ME!), stupid fashion (12 months ago designers were saying "no tapered jeans ever ever ever" now the "skinny pant" is in but we won't call it tapered)! Blog on, friends, blog on:)

Anonymous said...

ok kmkore on the stupid fashions thing: went to target yesterday and the new fall fashions in the jr department include one outfit that layered 3 tank tops (not 2 but 3!) with a short sleeved hoodie, then a pair of leggings with a skirt on top. she looked like a homeless girl who has to wear everything she owns so she doesn't lose it in a shopping cart somewhere...i told my mom you know you're old when you look at the posters in target and go "huh?" !!!

Anonymous said...

Does anyone else find it almost blasphemous that they put Audrey Hepburn dancing to an AC/DC song in a Gap commercial? I get mad every time I see it!