Monday, February 12, 2007

Here we go......



I am officially finished with training at work and now I have to try to apply everything that I have been taught, Ha! It was MUCH more en depth than I thought it would be. I guess it makes sense, your learning how to be a photographer basically but I think I underestimated how hard that would be. All that said, I am excited about it all. :) We have to take pictures of models for about 2 weeks to see if we know what we are doing so if any of you want your pictures taken come on down! :)

Aren't my boys cute?? I got Jacks 4 yr pictures taken the other day and as I watched my boss try to pose them and actually get Jack to smile(he HATES having his pictures taken) I realized how difficult this job would be. I just hope that all kids aren't as difficult as mine! lol! She did get some good pics in spite of all of it! Let me also say what a benefit free pictures are for someone, like myself, who is obsessed with pictures! This job will definitely come in handy! :)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Cutest things ever! And I totally got one of those collage picture things done with Rachel. They were buy one, get one free, actually, so my mom bought one and let me have the other one. Too too cute!!

Mrs. Sara said...

Jack's hair is so long! He looks like an emo kid.

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh! THose pictures are so cute!

Sarafu said...

LOL! He is not Emo but we think he looks cute with long hair. Our actual goal is too grow the bangs out to match the rest but you always have to go through that shaggy weird phase while you are growing out bangs.

Elizabeth F. said...

Soooo cute! I love the collage. I wish I lived there, my kids would love to be models!! We need some new pics taken anyway.

Wow! Jack's hair is getting long. I think it's longer than Zoe's. LOL!

Anonymous said...

ok i don't have boys but the first one with the line about friends and brothers made me tear up! i feel that way about my 2 girls...they're best friends and i LOVE THAT. my not be true when they're 15 and 12 and fighting over clothes (and boys?! YIKES)

Daniel said...

The first one looks like Asher is screaming, but it's really just a HUGE smile!! Love it!

Elizabeth F. said...

Soemone tell me what is an emo? I'm clueless.

Daniel said...

Emo is the new word for "goth"
Do a YouTube search on "Hope is Emo"

Sarafu said...

LOL! I Love "Hope is Emo"! It cracks me up!!!
Yah, Jack wouldnt be smiling if he was emo. :)