Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My New Look!

Thanks to Kendrah (Girlscout)I have a whole new look and I LOVE it! Its totally me and what is so funny is Kendrah has never even met me and yet is able to come up with a banner that embodies who I am. Thank God for ALIAS for bringing us together. LOL!
Well, I am hoping that this will help inspire me to blog more because as you can see I have had ABSOLUTELY NO inspiration. I must be going through a dry spell or maybe I am just so busy with the boys that I have no time to think. Yep, I think thats it. :)
I will post some pics of the boys all dressed up tonight. They were both SO cute! Asher was a Crazy Cute Rooster and Jack was a miniature Shrek. :) Asher was all dressed up and yet had NO idea what he was doing. :) Jack is now finally at the age where he knows Exactly what is going on and he is ALL about it! Running from house to house wondering what kind of yumminess is going to come out from behind the next door. Of Course, now I have to spend the next few weeks rationing his daily dose of this sugar mountain. I cant wait for the day that he forgets that we have this huge stash of candy in the cupboard. I give it 3 weeks. :)

3 comments:

Jenny W said...

yeah, i seriously think we have enough candy to eat all this year and give the rest away to the neighborhood munchkins next year. geez louise...

Girlscout said...

I love the new banner too, I think its better than the older one. But I might be bias! Hahaha!

I just love meeting friends that I don't actually meet and just feeling like I've known them my whole life. You are totally one of those people for me. More to come on the blog- stay tuned!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.