Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Wow..I'm a Slacker!

I really need to stay on top of this thing! I had forgotten that I even had a blog until the other night I was thinking I really needed to start journaling or something. Then, I thought about how much I hate writing things down when I start to get long winded. My hands get so tired! :) That, in turn made me think of typing, which brought me to my blog. Its a good way to journal I suppose as well as keep people informed about my life and what not. Anyway, all that to say I will try to keep up with this this for my own good. OK, Well Jack just woke up so I should go tend to him but I will write again soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
levi fuson said...

haha

thats hilarious!

nice comment.........

l.

Mrs. Sara said...

Hi Sara Fu! It's Sara Wu! I hope all's well with you, girl!