Friday, September 30, 2005

Birthday Blues....

I know I am dork....but what the hell was that last night??? I am, of course, referring to the season premiere that I have been waiting for 4 months to see. ALIAS was insane!!!! They cant kill Vaughn! What was that?? They better bring him back!! I doubt JJ Abrams is going to read this or give a flip but I thought I would write and express my frustration! :) Its a good thing its only a show! (I keep telling myself that...J/K) LOL! Hey, do you like how I worked my birthday into the title so that everyone would know its my birthday!! Pretty Subtle, Huh? LOL! ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

6 comments:

MIchelle Bennick said...

Happy Birthday Sara!! Scary how close to 30 we are getting isn't it? What are you guys doing to celebrate?

leviathen said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

do i still haev to call you.

l.

chie said...

Feliz Cumpleanos!!!

How is pregnancy treating you the second time around?! Hopefully well. Congrats on becoming 1 year older. Isn't it great!??! It's funny. After about 22 you forget how old you are because you still feel 22 in your head. But, you have kids so that'll feel different than me! HAHAHAHA! ;)

Sarafu said...

Actually, I have to agree totally! SOmehow, when people ask me how old I am my first thought is 22. I forget that I am almost 30. It s weird how our brain picks an age and kinda just sticks there. I still feel like I'm 22 (except Alot more stable, LOL!) so I guess that is all that matters. As faras pregnancy....its what it is....I'm not one of those who enjoys it a ton.

Sarafu said...

And Levi.......Yes, you still have to call me....A post on a blog doesnt count.....I'm the baby, I need lots of attention, Remember?

Elizabeth F. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA!!! I know I saw you tonight, but I had to make it official. Yes, Levi you still have to call your sister!! She was waiting by the phone all day for your call!

I have to agree about the age discussion. I am married, have 3 kids, and am technically over 30, but I feel really young. 24 comes to my mind when people ask me. I guess that's because I was 24 when I got married. I'll be 50 one day and still feel 24--but I won't still look it! That's too bad! :(