Sunday, August 03, 2008

For Real...No Baby Yet!




I am now officially 2 weeks overdue!!! LOL! Who Knew I would have this baby in August. I like the sound of an August birthday better anyway. :) Not fond of July in general! lol! It looks like I almost got my wish of waiting for Ransom to return! I figure if she works tomorrow then she is probably in town today so if I needed her at some point past now then she would be available maybe. :) They gave me on Thursday and it ACTUALLY showed me as overdue! FINALLY! I knew I wasn't crazy!! On the down side I was still measuring at 2cm and nothing to show I was any closer than last week or the 3 weeks before that for that matter. :) lol!! I am supposed to see Ransom tomorrow to follow up but I will have to see if I can get in. :) I'll let you know how that goes!

3 comments:

Sarafu said...

OMG!! Did you see the Wiget? It shows that the baby being held instead of in utero! LMAO!

Anonymous said...

Well, since baby has held out this long - he/she might as well, just wait until Wednesday and then we can both celebrate birthdays on the same day....Tyler will be 1 yrs old on the 6th. :0)
and just a little fyi...i think I am already bigger than you are in your picture! Would love to have small babies..instead - i get HUGE!!! lmao
Anywhoo...hopefully now that your dr. is back you will finally get to hold that baby!
Misty

Sarafu said...

For the record the pic is from about 2 months ago so I am bigger now. I'll have to take some updated ones. :)