Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Update

I thank you all for your thoughts and prayers! Just wanted to give you an update on the latest. I am sorry that I haven't written in the last few days I have been residing for the most part at the hospital. My mom is now on a ventilator because she wasn't breathing on her own. They have her pretty well sedated because of all the tubes and wires that they have going in and out of her. She can respond to us a tiny bit sometimes but it is minimal. The squeeze of a hand or the raising of an eyebrow is a big deal. The whole family is up here now, her parents, brothers and kids. I hope that she knows that we are all here for her. The Dr says right now things could go either way but we need to prepare ourselves for the fact that she very well may not make it. I think that the mix of Lupus, Myasthenia, Eschemic Colitis, and Mersa all are fighting against each other so we just have to wait and see. Again I thank you all for your prayers and I am sorry I haven't posted in a while! I will try to keep you updated.
Fu

No comments: